SAFETY TIPS FOR THOSE WHO DO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE
▪ Ride With Extreme Care: Steering, accelerating, and braking require skill and a high degree of coordination.
▪ Avoid the Center of Any Lane: That is where debris and oil droppings from cars accumulate.
▪ Wear a Proper Outfit: Be sure to wear a helmet. Gloves, a jacket, and boots will also protect you.
▪ Ride With Your Headlight On: If permitted by traffic laws in your country, do this even in daytime. It will make you more visible to other motorists.
▪ Apply Reflective Tape to Your Helmet: This makes you more visible at night.
▪ Drive Defensively: Do not expect that car drivers will give you the right-of-way.
▪ Do Not Ride a Motorcycle When Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
▪ Select a Motorcycle That You Can Manage.
g92 4/8 p. 12